GIVE YOUR VEHICLE THE COVERAGE IT DESERVES
- We offer all-rounded and effective third-party insurance plans, with easy claim settlements at competitive rates. Under this policy, our insurance company in Oman provides you protection from the damages caused by the motor accident or arising out of the use of the insured vehicle. We always design and develop our plans to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
With the easy claim process and exceptional customer service we ensure that you receive financial help at the time of need.
Get a quote NOW!
What are Third-Party Liability Insurances?
The third-party liability insurance policy offers financial protection to the insurer from any legal liability arising out because of the damages sustained by the third-party person or property.
In a typical auto insurance plan:
- First party: The insured person or the policyholder.
- Second party: The insurance company.
- Third-party: Person or persons other than the above two parties affected by an accident caused by the first person.
According to the Oman Motor Vehicle Act, third-party insurance is a statutory requirement for all vehicle owners. The third-party vehicle insurance plans aim to protect both the third party and the insurer from any financial losses incurred due to the accident’s legal liability.
In the event of an accident, it is the responsibility of the insured to inform the insurance company. For a faster and successful claim process, it is essential that you intimate about the accident immediately. Your timely response can be an excellent aid for us to inspect and process your claim at the earliest possible time.
While making claims, you are required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of the police report.
- Policy papers.
- Copy of vehicle registration.
- Copy of valid driving license.
- Copy of Oman Iqama or resident ID card.